Subject: For your information: Rapid Outbreak Assessment on Prolonged cross-border multi-serovar Salmonella outbreak linked to consumption of sprouted seeds
From: "FWD ECDC" <[email-masked]>
To: "FWD Sciensano" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zasada Aleksandra A." <[email-masked]>, "Indra Alexander" <[email-masked]>, "holzera" <[email-masked]>, "Alexandra MAILLES" <[email-masked]>, "Alexandra MOURA" <[email-masked]>, "alexandra.septfons" <[email-masked]>, "alexlec" <[email-masked]>, "alfonsina.fiore" <[email-masked]>, "a.kuch" <[email-masked]>, "Amber.litzroth" <[email-masked]>, "An.VandenBossche" <[email-masked]>,Ana Gverić Grginić <ana.gveric-grgi
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "Maritschnik Sabine" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Petya Stefanova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "iva.pem-novosel" <[email-masked]>, "sanja.kurecicfilipovic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "aaristodimou" <[email-masked]>, "mcharalambous" <mcharalambou
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2025 13:29:03 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues in the FWD-Net,

We are happy to inform you that the 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/rapid-outbreak-assessment-prolonged-cross-border-multi-serovar-salmonella> 
Rapid outbreak assessment on prolonged cross-border multi-serovar salmonella 
outbreak linked to consumption of sprouted seeds is now alive.

We want to thank all countries who have contributed to this risk assessment.

Best regards

ECDC FWD team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.